SmartBake® Rectification Ignitors:
The SmartBake® rectification ignitor is designed to provide highly reliable ribbon burner ignition when used with a DSI system on both existing and new direct fired ovens. It is simple to install and adjust. Your (Ignitor?) settings and positioning are maintained through all oven operating conditions.
The rectification ignitor is constructed to spark to itself, direct fuel to the burner’s ignition point and facilitates rectification burner flame status monitoring. The SmartBake® rectification ignitor’s design allows independent adjustment of the ignition spark gap and provides a favorable flame rectification environment through all burner firing rates.
Benefits and Features:
- Easy to view and adjust ignitor positioning and spark
- Less susceptible to graphite lubrication contamination
- Gimbaled mounting fixture maintains burner ignitor spacing as the burner bows with heat
- Long service life ignitor material
- Constructed to allow ignitor assembly thermal expansion and contraction
- Standard Rajah ignition cable connectors
- Fits most oven ribbon burner application
- Fits all traditional Baker-Perkins and APV style head plates
- Fits left- or right-hand ovens
SmartBake® Burner Ignition and Flame Sensing for Conveyor Ovens
SmartBake® Conveyor Oven Igniters and Flame Sensors are a versatile conveyor oven burner enhancement with a robust design that can be incorporated into both OEM and retrofit applications.
SmartBake® Conveyor Oven Igniters and Flame Sensors comply with NFPA regulations here in the United States and regulations in locations that require opposite side flame sensing such as Canada, Mexico, Europe and other markets.
- Easy to install
- Low height profile
- Provides highly reliable burner ignition & flame detection on conveyor oven ribbon burners
- Rugged construction
- Fits most conveyor oven applications
Also Available for Tray, Tunnel, Muffin Griddles and Other Ovens
Bent Rod Ignitor
Flag Igniters: (for constant spark systems)
For more information on igniters for your oven or griddle application, contact us.
For more information on SmartBake® click here.